• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server + Map = fail

miquid

Reaction score
I have two servers, let's call them 1 and 2. The first server i was using (nr.1) had alot of bug like u couldn't broadcast etc so i decide to take my map and replace it with another map on another server, and ive done that and its semse to work very fine.

Now to my problem

I using RL map and when I trying to walk into a tp in Thais Temple nothing happend, on the old server it used to say , "you capitcal city is now thais" or something like that.

In the new server I doesn't have any lua file claled global.lua but I got it on my old server. Anhi , inq , dh quest doesnt work either. But I know I have to replace something from my old server to my new but what?

The one who can help me here will probably also be GM on my server, very big problem for me. Can't fix this then no server.

Thanks in advice <3

add my msn for quick help [email protected]

Download the newest tfs and put the things that I said, what version of tibia do you use to run your server? Recommended 8.4

I am using the lastest TFS now but the old one ain't
Each time I open the other one its always say, OTB have to be updated but it was still run smoth exept all bugs then..
This is a big problem i gues :(

When I am change all folders except items I get pages with error about data/action/script/other/potion

Warning action registerEvent Duplicate registered items with id "XXXX" in fromid XXX and toid XXXX

Warning action registerEvent Duplicate registered item id blabla in bla bla

Error house load fromxml uknown house with id 21

Last edited:
Back