• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

server not starting up fully

Kasey

Tibia-City.com
Reaction score
my server is not starting up fully. it starts to load the map. a few things in the map. then trys to finish and just shuts down. it loads fast enough (10gb ram) ... so im not sure what it could be. its a very new pc tho. any ideas?? :/

Make sure ur antivirus/firewall doesnt block the exe file u running and try to run it as administrator

Try removing all lines from actions.xml, creaturescripts.xml, and globalevents.xml. Then try to start the server? Not that I'm any computer genius but it would eliminate knowing if any scripts are involved.

~Justin

this is what it shows now.

Untitled.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Try removing all lines from actions.xml, creaturescripts.xml, and globalevents.xml. Then try to start the server? Not that I'm any computer genius but it would eliminate knowing if any scripts are involved.

~Justin

i just tryed that. nothing. same thing happends.

Find the duplicate ids and delete them?

I won't be able to help much since it looks like that stuff is in spanish, and I only just started my spanish class, so I don't know what it's saying :p

thats just the server starting up. im english myself and dont like it. it may be a bug in the map. but how do i find it? lol

Back
Top Bottom