• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server Off at 00:20 ;/

Well thats a hard question to answer, we'll probably have to wait untill tomorrow when Talaturen wakes up, or if it was he that shutted it down for computer restart or a minor update or something.

Don't Think it is a update or restart, then they would've said so "Server restart etc" =/

I doubt it was planned downtime, yhey usually announce it before they do it.. :S

the server is up again, but.. dont you just love it when you realize that you just wasted 3 hours of intence leveling just to log in and see that you are back where you started? ;p

Yea, it was you and me Ozo :( .. 3 levels and loot for 150cc lost.. that's reeeaaally funny aye?

the server is up again, but.. dont you just love it when you realize that you just wasted 3 hours of intence leveling just to log in and see that you are back where you started? ;p

I doubt it was three hours, since its a save each 45 min. And that's where me and the rest of the guild was set back to..

Back