• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server online cannot connect via localhost

FadeDragontear

Solutions
Reaction score
I posted in the requests section previously, but that may have been the wrong place.

I had my server working previously but got a:

[ServicePort::eek:pen] Error: bind: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions

So attempting to try to resolve this. I changed mysqlhost from localhost to 127.0.0.1 in the config.lua which seemed to break it completely. Changing that setting back does not seem to resolve it.

I've been through all my settings several times, everything seems to be in check and I am at a total loss as to what the issue maybe. From what I can tell from three days searching through old posts, my settings should be correct and it should be working.

Triple checked ports, those are fine, as mentioned external connections seem to be fine.

This is kind of my last resort, so hopefully someone can try to direct me to what the possible cause of this issue maybe. I'll be more than happy to provide any info requested.

Back