• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows server online make for me with TeamViewer

kingkurd

Reaction score
im need help for make my server online im have netgear router and im cant make my server on my need help with 1 who good in server make online
When 1 cann help me then msg me or give skype name

Thanks

:huh:

look Ive already unlocked the ports but it does not look like any

- - - Updated - - -

but hey dont work im need 1 who know with netgear router and help me

Just make sure local IP is correct and antivirus/firewall programs are disabled or are allowing the traffic.

netgear.jpg

need all this of this photo also all this 1-9?

- - - Updated - - -

Port 80 (You can't run a website)

Port 7171 (People can't see their character list)

Port 7172 (People can't join your server)

You can't run a server. Please open your ports!

not work im need help with TeamViewer please

need all this of this photo also all this 1-9?

- - - Updated - - -

Port 80 (You can't run a website)

Port 7171 (People can't see their character list)

Port 7172 (People can't join your server)

You can't run a server. Please open your ports!

not work im need help with TeamViewer please

All of those ports need to be opened, inbound and outbound connections. 3306 aswell I think, I'm sure it does something can't remember but I always open it anyway.

The port, 3306 is apache and it's a "must open port" if you are using MySQL database.

Topic:
If you haven't any clue how to start up your server then you shouldd'nt even ask before you have learnt any OTS experience. If we help you now and successfully gets your server started, then what do you do? Yes, requesting scripts because you are to lazy to learn scripting yourself. These peoples like you are called the, spoonfeeders. (those who haven't any clue about OTS, and still want to host a server to earn some money)

Back