• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server-Proxy.net! Cheap Proxy Services for your OT! DDos-Protected! Discount for OTLanders!

Marcus

User.postCount++;
Solutions
Reaction score
I reserve myself for spelling errors, if you find any, please point out

What Server-Proxy may do for your users

about1.png

(Latency varies from place to place)​

What is Server-Proxy?
Server-Proxy is a service website there you can order proxies you can use for your games/projects!

Become more attractive
By having proxies for your game/projects it will become more attractive!
For example, if you have a game in USA, there's a chance people/players from Europe will have high latency and therefor they may not want to use/play whatever you offer.
But with proxies, you can lower their latency making it more attractive for people/players around the world!
By simply offering people/players to connect through the original address or via a proxy, people/players will be able to themselves see what works best for them.

Why use Server-Proxy?
Server-Proxy offer fast and stable proxies that only take a minute to order and set-up!
Our proxies are also protected against attacks such as Ping/Dos/DDos/more.
That means that if someone DDos the proxy you're using, neither the people/players nor your service will notice that it ever happened!
We also offers proxies on various places which make you able to pick which location you prefer to have them on.
Once you order a proxy service, it will be up and running in matter of minutes!
We also offers proxies for a very low price and all proxies are renewed every 7 days and you can disable the auto-renew anytime you want.
Meaning you don't have to agree to have a proxy for several months, you can have one for only a week if you wish to.
You are also able to modify your existing proxy-services to aim for new IP and Port of your choice.

Great support
Server-Proxy has an outstanding support!
When logged in, there's a support button which allow you to write to support-staff in high-quality and receive help with anything about the proxies or how to implant them to your services.
Our goal is to make sure your proxy-services can be used by your users/players in the best way, so we will more than happily explain how you can add your proxy to your game/project so it become usable for your users/players.

We'll help you set up the proxy!
If you're running an OT-Server or similar we'll help you to add the proxy into your game. The result could be character-list based so it looks similar to this:
insert_proxy_3.png

Simply just contact us on support and we'll gladly help you with any problem related to the proxies and implanting them to your game!

Expand your user base!
If you run a project in Europe, Germany perhaps, people in both Europe/America could still face laggs.
It all depends on the routes the connections takes.
Someone living in Denmark may have heavy lagg to your project in Germany, but with a proxy-service in France, he may not lagg at all because his route directly to Germany fail to establish a stable and fast connection.
With Server-Proxy you can make sure that everyone on your content has multiple connection options to see which works best for them.
You can also expand your user base on another content (For example America, or Europe), by offering proxy-connections project-sided.

Which location should I chose for the proxy?
It all depends on you and your users needs.
If you run a game/project in America for example, but expect users from Europe, you should pick a proxy located near the Atlantic in Europe, such as Netherlands or France.
But you can also pick a proxy location that's near to your game/project as well as an alternative connection for people who happen to have a bad-route towards your game/project.
So for best effect, you should have proxies that's near the expected users, and another that's closer to the game/project, then users can themselves see which connection works the best for them.

If you're a member of OTLand, you may use this signup code when you register your account:
Code:
ykzwerzhxh
Signing up with that code will grant you 25% discount on everything!

Prices:
Each proxy-service you order will cost 0.75 Euro/Week (0.57 Euro with OTLand signup code)

Locations:
We currently have services in these locations, but we're working to expand to even more places very shortly!
  • Canada.png
    Canada (Montreal)
  • France.png
    France (Strasbourg)
  • France.png
    France (Gravelines)
  • Netherlands.png
    Netherlands (Amsterdam)
  • Poland.png
    Poland (Warsaw)
  • United%20States.png
    United States (Los Angeles)
  • United%20States.png
    United States (Dallas)
Service Period:
Whenever you're ordering a service you will pay the price for one week, after that it will auto-renew every 7 days until you run out of balance, or until you disable the auto-pay.
This means that you could easily try out this service for one week, and all it will cost you is 0.75 Euro (0.57 Euro with OTLand signup code)

How long from signup until I have a proxy?
Well, once you've ordered a proxy service, it will be alive and connected towards your chosen game IP and Port within 5 minutes.

I don't know how to setup the proxy in my source code!
No problem, we have tutorial list for various servers, if there's not a tutorial for your kind of server you can request one at support, and/or if you feel lost, you can contact support and we'll help you!

Server-Proxy -About
Signup:
Server-Proxy -Signup
Server-Proxy -Contact

Edit
I was asked this question which made me consider adding this:
You can do whatever you want with the proxies, you are given an IP-Address and a Port of the proxy that target to anything you want.
So whatever "features" comes around the world, you can use therm all as far they're as well have setup for IP and Port.
There's a thread in OTland with special way to create proxy logins for your OT by @Mkalo :
Feature - Embedded proxy in your server.

Last edited:
Added a new service location today:
France.png
France (Gravelines)
It's north shore of France.

The other France service is in Strasbourg, which is east France.
Gravelines may offer better latency towards users living in England than Strasbourg would, (connecting towards games in America or even Europe).
But latency depends from country to country and by user to user (The magic of internet)

To be used in compiling a tfs 0.4 rev3777? I have that doubt.
And it would be great to have a proxy for South America.

Last edited:
have proxy for BR's location?
and how I can contact you? pm me

ATM the closest connection to Brazil is Los Angeles in USA, but we'll add more and more locations shortly :)
For proper help it's easier if you just use the support on Server-Proxy, a lot easier to keep track of you there then, in OTLand messages easily blend in with random stuffs people randomly message me with daily :)

Added this to main post:

I was asked this question which made me consider adding this:
You can do whatever you want with the proxies, you are given an IP-Address and a Port of the proxy that target to anything you want.
So whatever "features" comes around the world, you can use therm all as far they're as well have setup for IP and Port.
There's a thread in OTland with special way to create proxy logins for your OT by @Mkalo :
Feature - Embedded proxy in your server.

No Impressum? You should add it. This looks more like a hobby project. Cant take it serious. Website looks bad tho :)

Last edited:
Bump

Bump :)

Bump :D

Today we added another Proxy location:
Poland.png
Poland (Warsaw)

bump :)

Bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Today we added another Proxy location:
United%20States.png
United States (Dallas)

It should help pretty much anyone living near South USA, Mexico and South America to connect better to games in USA and even Canada.

Hey, can you guarantee that it lower pings that much?
It's never possible for anyone to guarantee as it varies from person to person and from connection to connection. (Anyone giving a 100% guarantee is simply advertising false information as there's almost some cases there it doesn't help)
That's why Server-Proxy says "What it may do for your players"
But it should help most people that has longer distance to the server than the proxy location.

You can always try it yourself, 0.6 Euro for a week isn't life threatening expensive and you can cancel anytime you want :)
But so far everyone who have ordered services from Server-Proxy feels that it helps a lot of their players :)

Can you help me with it?, I'm new and I don't now how to make it. If you could help me how make it for my OT we can go through Skype.
My Skype: haji.hameed16

Back