• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Action Server Rate Boost

athenso

Average Coder
Solutions
Reaction score
I created an action script to partner with the script TFS 1.x Global (EXP/Skill/Magic) Rate Boost

I wanted a way for my players to boost the server for a small fee when there is no admin online.
  • Checks to see if a boost is already in use (if so will not let the player boost)
So here we go
Code:
local config = {
    ['exp'] = {skillKey = 17585, timeKey = 17589},
    ['skill'] = {skillKey = 17586, timeKey = 17590},
    ['magic'] = {skillKey = 17587, timeKey = 17591}
}

function onUse(player, item, fromPosition, target, toPosition, isHotkey)
    if getGlobalStorageValue(17589) < os.time() then          --Dont touch. Checking the time

if player:removeItem(2160, 100) == true then        --Change the item id to whatever you want players to pay with
            setGlobalStorageValue(17585, 50)                   --Change the Storage Value to whatever "skill" you want boosted
            setGlobalStorageValue(17589, os.time() + 1 * 60 * 60)  -- Only touch if you know what you are doing.
            broadcastMessage(player:getName() .. " have activated the global 50% exp rate boost for next hour!", MESSAGE_STATUS_WARNING)
            else
                player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You must pay 100cc to boost the server exp rate.")
            end
    else
    player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "There is already a boost active.")
    end
    return false
end

Terrible screenshot to show the checks

Back