• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server recently compiled wont start.

wallace22

Reaction score
I just compiled my server using visual studio 2017, it finished compiling without errors, but when i start my server it stops at: >> Loading config: config.lua then exits, is there something wrong with it?, i does not show any error in the cmd window =/.

Solution
5. Incomplete Problem Description:
- Post as much useful information as possible. If the problem is about something on your server, post the server version and client version. Also always post the errors you get and the scripts with the problems.
Server version? Sources? Post the screenshot of your cmd window? Are they 100% clean files?

Last edited:
Solution
Rename config.lua.dist to config.lua

Follow this tutorial

Renamed, recompiled and the same thing ocurred, i will look at the tutorial to see if i did something wrong.

Welp i did everything from beginning and it seems to be working now, but when i try to login the client access my old server database, i tried to delete the old database and leave only the new one, but now it shows the "login failed" window, before i deleted the old database i could login on it even with my server closed with just xampp started, and now that i deleted it and created a new one with the same name this doesn't happen anymore, is there a default database? how do i set my new database as the default to login?

edit: well i will open another thread for it since the original issue of this thread is solved.

Last edited:
Back