• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server recommendation

Risp

Reaction score
Hiya all!

I'm completely new to this forum so if I'm posting this in the wrong section, my sincere apologize.

I used to spend a shitload of hours on Tibia years ago (I retired back around 2010 I believe) and I was busy on Twitch and I saw a Tibia stream and nostalgia hit me right in the face. I still got a 280 RP somewhere but I really dont want to play on a normal server. Anybody has a recommendation for a nice interactive server which is mainly PVE (with some PvP later on I guess) with some nice extra stuff on it? And I prefer it if its a server with abit beter experience rate :p
I checked some servers but quite a few seem to be offline which seemed interesting or they were empty.

Thanks in advance :)

mastercores.com is a 7.4 real map server, right now it have been online for 20 seconds :)

Back