• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server reset?

Server reset?

• Yes

Votes: 55 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 84 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the reset.

This will give a chance to everyone, and stop the botters and PKs.

But... just one question...

What is going to happen to all the donators?

(I'm not a donator, but just wondering...)

:)

A donation is a gift where you cannot expect anything in return, so if this happens I don't think anyone will get their points back because we weren't selling points.

I believe around 30% of those who voted now realise they will not be able to bot again and that is why.

Just what i believe, no need to be true.

I suggest you guys to reset after you fixed all the quests, and make the paladins normal. And it would be nice if the GM's would have the same activity so there will be no boters this time.

I suggest you guys to reset after you fixed all the quests, and make the paladins normal. And it would be nice if the GM's would have the same activity so there will be no boters this time.

I have no idea what my online time are in total from when i started, but as many have seen i have be online allot due to several reasons.

Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i mayb banned but naw

I QUIT do what the hell u guys want , talaturen did something great for us with this ot , but this shit happend today isnt acceptble :p so RESET

Hmmm, I disagree with the Reset, I think i speak for everyone when i say the server is good as it is. But i think something should be done about the houses. As the owners of most dont play anymore... Maybe bring in the weekly rent system?

u can add pvp protection att 100 or something but no reset the server!

Been playing since day 1 and it just getting more bored everyday not the same as it was the first day when it was alot fun every1 same lvl etc. So i think u should reset it:thumbup:

edit: also i hope u wont give any points for the ppl who have donated then it will just be same as now

resset would be great coz then can we low lvls play again not get pked on lvl 8 and maybe some one can help me kill those stupid rats that killed me like 7 times...

RESSET!!!! i voted for resset not obama :/

I'm thinking about making a server reset, but i want to make a poll about it first, to see what our players think about it.

Reason for reset:
A lot of updates, including map, scripts, quests, war script, spell + pot healing same time, and more..
Also for giving players a new chance on the server, also a new view on our server, with all these updates.
As now we have more active GM's, we can ban those who starts botting, and get rid of them as soon as possible, so they don't reach lvl 200 or so..

So, what ya think? Post your statement and/or suggestions.

u even think about the people wich donated to u ? :S

u even think about the people wich donated to u ? :S

You do donate of free will be cause you like the server you play on.

If i donated to a server sure i would be a little mad if they did reset but i still like the server so i would still play and donate more.

I did not donate only for the server. Its good to know im helping the server but i donated 20 euro To benefit myself... If the points dont get refunded then my opinion is that your just trying to make more money of us. Hopefuly There wont be a reset ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back