• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server Reset

is just a question... I don't care :)

if you don't care why do you even bother asking?
ca'mon, stop making fool of yourself we both know you and your friends are addicted to this game
you're online 24/7 and you still you don't know how to play this easy game lol.. that's why and your br friends all hate me, you know i'm much better than you in this game and i don't need to be online all day for learn how to play ;p
keep wanking to my crystals, if that makes u so proud..

PD - some1 translate this to him plaz

i dont know why everyone asking that 9999999999999999x on one month feloth say they dont wanna reset chars atm lol

is just a question... I don't care :)

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I RLY HOPE IT WILL BE A RESET SO WE CAN SEE THIS GUY SUICIDE EHHEHE

you dont care,ha? right sure... you took ban in hellgate when u had 2 mage 700's after you so..

If the server reset will have people who will commit suicide *whisper* Krtoff :ninja:

Buy chars, exp parchment and then reset ...? Is a tragedy :(

Omg =s

If the server reset will have people who will commit suicide *whisper* Krtoff :ninja:

Buy chars, exp parchment and then reset ...? Is a tragedy :(

2wdal4n.jpg

Back