• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server reset

Guliver Atoom

Reaction score
cant u guys make a server reset on Icechaw? dont u think more ppl will join? lol cant believe ppl are playin still when the highest lvl is 1k ^.-

the maximum diffrence of 150 lvls to gain exp is the reason ppl still start here.
any lvl 300-400 guild can just make wars against eachother becouse most of the time we cba taking 15 mins on them

correct me if i'm wrong but if you take the name leuter from right to the left you get retuel.

so it seems to be obvious that he's retuel a 748 ed and not really 'some' 300 guy

Cant you see who he is quoting? ;>

^ just because you are on all the time doesn't mean you are good

the maximum diffrence of 150 lvls to gain exp is the reason ppl still start here.
any lvl 300-400 guild can just make wars against eachother becouse most of the time we cba taking 15 mins on them

Hahahahahhahaha and u r wrong now... Ypour team doesnt kill low lvls? What a joke m8 ;] I was in thais with skull and who killed me? Have a guess Jan 03 2010, 23:55:26 Killed at Level 317 by Eazy E So good one noobs ;p

Hahahahahhahaha and u r wrong now... Ypour team doesnt kill low lvls? What a joke m8 ;] I was in thais with skull and who killed me? Have a guess Jan 03 2010, 23:55:26 Killed at Level 317 by Eazy E So good one noobs ;p

i said most of the time

Back