• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server Rollback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westie

Reaction score
did the server just roll back? before it went down i was gambling with dice in yalahar dp and it went down? then i log back in and iv got from close to 100kk~ to 16kk? WTF? admins can you explain please? thanks westie~

Have no idea what you said but you play cs? xD

:D Nice i could play with you, give me your swedish ip :)

There wasn't any crash, rollback or anything that could have lead to data loss. Your imaginary 100kk disappeared the moment you woke up.

There wasn't any crash, rollback or anything that could have lead to data loss. Your imaginary 100kk disappeared the moment you woke up.

You just got owned by a little blue bird called Talaturen, the mighty

are you for real? i was gambling in yalahar dp with a few people if you pull your finger out of your arse you will find out i had over 100kk yesterday then all of a sudden the server goes down for 30mins i log back in to be missing a ton of cc's? so dont call me a lier. i know what fucking happened if you do your reasearch and check how much money i had in my bank about 30 minutes before the crash you will see i had 98kk~

are you for real? i was gambling in yalahar dp with a few people if you pull your finger out of your arse you will find out i had over 100kk yesterday then all of a sudden the server goes down for 30mins i log back in to be missing a ton of cc's? so dont call me a lier. i know what fucking happened if you do your reasearch and check how much money i had in my bank about 30 minutes before the crash you will see i had 98kk~

There wasn't any crash. The firewall was preventing the server from transmitting data to external clients while it was collecting sample data from an attack to prevent it from affecting us in the future, this lead to players being disconnected and unable to login for 30 minutes. There was no data loss, the server was still running. I don't know what happened to "your 100kk", if you ever had them, if you lost them because you were gambling, but I do know that you are a liar, you've lied to me multiple times and I have proof of that, so there is really no reason for me to believe anything you say. Especially when there were over 1100 players online at that time, and somehow you're the only one who "lost 100kk".

its was in my dp and when i logged back in it was gone? call me a lier all you want but i know what fucking happened see i donate to your shit servers and get fucked over everytime.. don't even know why i fucking bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back