• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

server start up

Allinwarrior

Reaction score
im not sure if im posting in the right section, but im an australian from perth
i want to start a 8.6 server up and have no idea how to do it but willing to learn everything and anything
if anyone has some links for me to get a basic standard 8.6 server to start with id love the help
and maybe some links for tutorials on how to get the server online
i run windows, iv never port forwarded befor, i want to put my custom map in iv been working on aswell
please get backto me if you can help iether via otland or my email, [email protected]
hayden~

Depends on the host environment. Depends on the TFS or OTX version, there are many variations of TFS, 0.4, 1.2, OTX which can all be run on windows, linux & possibly even mac (I don't know cause I don't own a mac)

The reason no one probably responded to your thread is because there is a tutorial section on the main page with everything and anything you want to know about ot's.

Back