• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Server Status on MyAAC

X X X

Newb
Reaction score
1654566774883.png
Does anyone know where to to change this server status for the MyAAC webiste? This is version 0.8.6. Yes, the server is actually online AND open to the public.

I thought it was in /system/status.php, there's a section that looks like this:

PHP:
// ip check
if(isset($config['status_ip'][0]))
{
    $status_ip = $config['status_ip'];
}
elseif(!isset($status_ip[0])) // try localhost if no ip specified
{
    $status_ip = '127.0.0.1';
}

// port check
$status_port = $config['lua']['statusPort'];
if(isset($config['status_port'][0])) {
    $status_port = $config['status_port'];
}
elseif(!isset($status_port[0])) // try 7171 if no ip specified
{
    $status_port = 7171;
}

I tried setting the IP as my internal IP and external IP, as well as making sure the port was correct (I don't use 7171), it never changes to "ONLINE." There must be some other spot where I need to change the IP, can someone tell me where this is at?

Thanks,

Solution
I suppose your server is on the same machine as the website.

Try this then: in config.local.php add this at the bottom:
PHP:
$config['status_ip'] = '127.0.0.1';
$config['status_port'] = 7171; // set to your port

PHP:

Solution
1654607487809.png
That did it! Thank you so much slaw! Man I was messing with this for hours in config.php and system/status.php and I couldn't figure out where to set this.
Just out of curiosity, is it listed somewhere that this has to be added to config.local.php? Is it obvious and I missed it or how should I have known to manually add this here?

View attachment 68393
That did it! Thank you so much slaw! Man I was messing with this for hours in config.php and system/status.php and I couldn't figure out where to set this.
Just out of curiosity, is it listed somewhere that this has to be added to config.local.php? Is it obvious and I missed it or how should I have known to manually add this here?

Nope, it isn't listed anywhere. I just know many users have problem with it, as it normally reads config.lua and server "ip" there. The problem here is it cannot connect to the ip listed there, for unknown reason to me.

Maybe in the next version I will think of some workaround for this.

I see. Well, either way thank you for the quick reply and accurate answer. I did try searching the forums before posting and none of the "related" threads were helpful.

PHP:
friend can help me? , I did the tutorial step by step and it still doesn't appear online in the status, and I also can't log into the accounts I created on the website

good evening, thanks for returning, tfs 1.4.2 and myaac 0.8.13
I've reviewed the behavior you mentioned regarding the server's online and offline status in your template index. It seems that the issue lies in the logic related to the $playersOnline variable. Currently, when there are no players online, the server is incorrectly displayed as offline. To resolve this, adjustments need to be made to the logic in order to accurately reflect the server's status regardless of the number of players online.

Works well status and playrs behavior
1708018004615.png
Layout logic \/

1708018045659.png
With 0 players online and server online on port 7174 World information looks working good
1708018086023.png
Logical problems to show server with 0 online on template ( can be easy fixed in your template/index.php)
1708018244107.png
Login.lua
1708018111694.png
config.local.php with status port on = 7174

I've reviewed the behavior you mentioned regarding the server's online and offline status in your template index. It seems that the issue lies in the logic related to the $playersOnline variable. Currently, when there are no players online, the server is incorrectly displayed as offline. To resolve this, adjustments need to be made to the logic in order to accurately reflect the server's status regardless of the number of players online.

Works well status and playrs behavior
View attachment 82160
Layout logic \/

View attachment 82161
With 0 players online and server online on port 7174 World information looks working good
View attachment 82162
Logical problems to show server with 0 online on template ( can be easy fixed in your template/index.php)
View attachment 82165
Login.lua
View attachment 82163
config.local.php with status port on = 7174

Nice research! Is it working like this in the opentibiabr myaac version? Because in original version there is following check in the tibiacom/index.php:
1708018876790.png

Nice research! Is it working like this in the opentibiabr myaac version? Because in original version there is following check in the tibiacom/index.php:
View attachment 82166

I've tested both methods, and they work well. Using the status approach seems more appropriate.

When comparing the OpenTibia version with the script snippet you provided, I found them to be quite similar. This suggests that the script should work smoothly in various situations.

I believe that MyAAC version 0.8.13 will function similarly, allowing for the same logic to be applied to address any issues.

I've also tested the status statement, and it seems to be working effectively. So, in this simulated scenario, I've tried to identify and examine any potential bugs.
Best Way to do! Working
1708024712332.png
Simulated Scenario! Not good way to do
1708024726429.png
In my case i use like this
1708025058188.png

Back