• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server uppdate?

Rachaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score

• When will a uppdate come?. Or will it never come one?

• Why arent any bugs on the homepage (forum) that players says never get fixxed?

• Why are there never a gm online?

• Why cant you guys leave a gm position to a player that wanna be active?

????

Right now both me and Talaturen has alot to do in school, and Feloth is pretty busy with his company. But we are still working with changes that players maybe don't notice right now. The GM's are online from time to time, we just don't broadcast every time we get online. And the reason we can't give a GM position to just "a player that wanna be active" should be pretty obvious.

Well, just passed like more than 5 months/ year now? Since the yalahar update? We've made post that we want yalahari outfit and items, and the new quest, all the teleports on inq, and the stuff about ehh summoner (vial addon, and it ain't fixed yet), there's still people who needs a GM, and you guys never log to see it... You should have more tutors, who would have GM's email, and mensage them via email or even MSN, or smg :C, and you guys at least would knew.

ZOSIS OUT :D

Well, just passed like more than 5 months/ year now? Since the yalahar update? We've made post that we want yalahari outfit and items, and the new quest, all the teleports on inq, and the stuff about ehh summoner (vial addon, and it ain't fixed yet), there's still people who needs a GM, and you guys never log to see it... You should have more tutors, who would have GM's email, and mensage them via email or even MSN, or smg :C, and you guys at least would knew.

ZOSIS OUT :D

+1, im not a tutor or anything, but i have good contact with well one of the owner, and some gms, but it dossent matter, do you really think they dont know/see all the threads about the buggs and things that is needed? read hanis post and you can see that they are busy,

shes in the 9th grade in school now, its the last year and if we dont clear this year then.. well you probably know, and same with talaturen but he is in the 3th grade(sweden) so its same with him, if he dossent clear this year its probably the end for him or something

• When will a uppdate come?. Or will it never come one?

• Why arent any bugs on the homepage (forum) that players says never get fixxed?

• Why are there never a gm online?

• Why cant you guys leave a gm position to a player that wanna be active?
????

1. It will never come.
3. GM arent online because Razino is still deleted
4. Give GM to Qknight, he always like spamming UE, if he will be GM - he can spam UE in depot :$

1. It will never come.
4. Give GM to Qknight, he always like spamming UE, if he will be GM - he can spam UE in depot :$

hahahhahahahaa

but now gm will active cuz razino is undeleted:D

Last edited:
1. It will never come.
2. ??????? ~runs~

i hope that update be soon because i can't log in and im boring :p. 8.53 please:D

download 8.50-52 client and u can that cant be so hard xD

1. It will never come.

Gratz counting.

i hope that update be soon because i can't log in and im boring :p. 8.53 please:D
As far as I know, there are some technical issues regarding logging in with the newest Cipsoft's client (8.53)
I didn't mean with logging into Softcores with client 8.53

Gratz counting.

You failed so much nowww. Rachaw or smg made 4 questions, and probally Karid didn't know the answers for all the questions, so made like the answers to question number 1, 3, and 4... DUMB, if you did read the whole thread you would knew, but you just go and seek failings, but you fail 'cause you were after failings :|

ZOSIS OUUUUUT !

You failed so much nowww. Rachaw or smg made 4 questions, and probally Karid didn't know the answers for all the questions, so made like the answers to question number 1, 3, and 4... DUMB, if you did read the whole thread you would knew, but you just go and seek failings, but you fail 'cause you were after failings :|

ZOSIS OUUUUUT !

+1

:peace:

Back