• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server, VPS, Site = HACKED ! HELP!

yohanaugusto

Reaction score
Hello, i got a VPS to host my global server that i buy from 5mok...

everything was going good when yesterday i got my site hacked.. he changed my index.php.. i fix it.. and today he create accounts with higher lvl .. if i take ban he change my index.php again.. i try to talk to him .. but nothing works.. He tell me exactly what i have on my vps desktop.. i try to change my password a lot of times.. but nothing works.. I try Gesior..Modern ACC, Nicaw.. nothing works.. PLEASE HELP´ME! only i have acess to the vps.

Try uninstalling windows and start using/learning Linux, that should fix someone hacking you via Windows, BTW, I suspect that your server may have a virus, and he is exploiting your security through it.

XAMPP... Gesior... Windows...

I'd rather throw my credit card to a street beggar.

Need HELP? Ok:

READ AND FOLLOW THIS TUTORIAL RIGHT NOW:
OtLand - Ultimate Tutorial: Setting up The Forgotten Server on a Debian server

Do a complete reinstall, your database is trash, you most likely was using "plain" password encryption, which means the hacker got all account numbers and passwords on your server already.

Never use your hacked password again. Encourage everybody on your server to dont use their old passwords either.
Not only have your ignorance ruined things for you, but you have also put every player in your server in danger as well. As many of them use their "every-day" password, and the hacker have access to that password now.

NEVER USE WINDOWS ON A DEDICATED SERVER EVER AGAIN!
Honestly, this was your worst and most stupid mistake. If you really are reinstalling the dedicated server to Windows again I can personally promise you that your server will get hacked again

Last edited:

Need HELP? Ok:

Do a complete reinstall, your database is trash, you most likely was using "plain" password encryption, which means the hacker got all account numbers and passwords on your server already.

Never use your hacked password again. Encourage everybody on your server to dont use their old passwords either.
Not only have your ignorance ruined things for you, but you have also put every player in your server in danger as well. As many of them use their "every-day" password, and the hacker have access to that password now.

Honestly, this was your worst and most stupid mistake. If you really are reinstalling the dedicated server to Windows again I can personally promise you that your server will get hacked again

Words of wisdom!

Have to be a way to fix this problem ? lol

Yes, there is, follow my post:

Need HELP? Ok:

Back