• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server wont start

Chubby Bunny

Reaction score
When I try to start my server a error comes up but it shuts down instantly so i dont have the time to read it. Anyone knows the problem? I am using 8.6 forgotten server with TFS 1.2. The website works fine also, it's just when I try to start the server

Search a bit on forum, you can try to open it with CMD and then it wont shut down instantly, or either try do timing like if its gonna close for 5 seconds, then on 4th second press prntscreen and take a look in image haha :D

Search a bit on forum, you can try to open it with CMD and then it wont shut down instantly, or either try do timing like if its gonna close for 5 seconds, then on 4th second press prntscreen and take a look in image haha :D
It says a newer version of items.otb is needed :/ how do i fix that?

sounds like a easy fix to me make sure everything is correct in sql
It says "unable to load items" where can the thing that doesnt work be then?

What did you search for? xd

sounds like a easy fix to me make sure everything is correct in sql
tried to replace the old items.otb with another one but still the same issue

I'll start all over again -_- can you guys link pages that i can download the things i need for a 8.6 server? from scratch or anything, cuz everytime i pick something it doesnt work

Last edited by a moderator:
Back