• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Serverinfo Znote

Pedrook

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I add the serverinfo in znote, I import my config.lua and then I give load stages, but when I leave the page it returns the same thing.

M70Q6hI.jpg

OsJkUij.png

Make sure the file (serverinfo.php) has write access to create the cache files in /engine/cache/.

where write this?
This is the command from a linux command line to change the owner of the /var/www recursively into its contents @janes123

This the same as changing the owner by right clicking and using share or security options in Windows. (however i wouldnt mess with it there without having a good understanding of what your doing.

Another thing worth mentioning in this thread for those who come across it. Another thing I noticed that some of the newer TFS/OTX servers is that they added <world> </world> to the stages.xml file, the Znote AAC does not seem to like this so when you move your stages.xml file from the server to the website folder that holds the stages.xml for the website when you click load, make sure that you remove <world> and </world>.

To me it felt like a persmission problem at first when I had this issue, but ended up being a simple fix of removing the world tags in the stages.xml file.

Back