• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Serverinfo

mpa

Reaction score
When I try to execute /serverinfo i get the error message "expRate a nil value".
So /serverinfo does not work in 0.3?

When you are saying Exura you are launching a lua script located someplace in data/spells

Try adding the condition:
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISPEL, CONDITION_PARALYZE)

And it should remove para when casting. (taken from 0.2 but pretty sure its working in 0.3)

Btw, use 0.2, not 0.3.

When you are saying Exura you are launching a lua script located someplace in data/spells

And it should remove para when casting. (taken from 0.2 but pretty sure its working in 0.3)

Btw, use 0.2, not 0.3.

Thanks for the help, gonna try that.

I am using 0.3 and it's working good. I can have my server online for a week+ without a restart.

EDIT: Do you know why they remove expRate?

Yeah, i had this problem before, take this stage

PHP:
<stages>
    <config enabled="1"/>
    <stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="50" multiplier="100"/>
    <stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="70" multiplier="60"/>
    <stage minlevel="71" maxlevel="100" multiplier="50"/>
    <stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="150" multiplier="35"/>
    <stage minlevel="151" multiplier="15"/>
</stages>
also change to your exp and then it should work because the stages.xml elf has uploaded doesnt got
PHP:
    <config enabled="1"/>
this so try that and then in config.lua make experienceStages "yes" and ExpRate 1

Exp should work. and Exura works but you need to stay still i think ;)

and there isn't any server info on 0.3 so you can make !serverinfo

Btw, use 0.2, not 0.3.

It isn't working.
And I won't use 0.2 because then all scripts that I've already got gonna be fucked up and I don't want to change them to 0.2 functions...