• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Services for Nostalrius TFS 1.2

chucky91

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I provide services for Nostalrius server C++ lua php

Pre-Ready services:

• Cast System with exp.
  • House Auction with money check in the depot, ban from house auctions for not completed the offer at the end.
  • Other services for website and database.

Pre-Ready services:

• Cast System with exp.
  • House Auction with money check in the depot, ban from house auctions for not completed the offer at the end.
What about tfs 1.4? im trying to add slavidod's cast system have few problems at protocolgamse.cpp

What about tfs 1.4? im trying to add slavidod's cast system have few problems at protocolgamse.cpp
We can talk later and see what we can do, if you can show me which exact repository you are working on, i can take a look at it in time.
discord:
1700625285781.png

Pre-Ready services:

• Cast System with exp.
could You tell me, where to check that my nostalrius distro use "money check for house auction"?
Now, i got that, it use a money from bank, but I try to start a 7.4 feel - so I want to check that i got it or not - if not I will start to work with You on it :)

could You tell me, where to check that my nostalrius distro use "money check for house auction"?
Now, i got that, it use a money from bank, but I try to start a 7.4 feel - so I want to check that i got it or not - if not I will start to work with You on it :)
hello, is a small function that you would have to create, you could take the example of rent money, every time the server starts it checks the time of completed house auctions, and checks if the player left the amount directly from the locker/deposit.

Back