• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Set pictures are different at Website

Hashirama479

World of Ninja
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a problem...
Im using custom sprites in my ot and the thing is since it is custom sprite it shows a other item at SITE here a explain:
ESjLX.png

How can I change it to my custom sprites ?
Im using gesior 2012

if using gesior

$config['site']['item_images_url'] = '/items/';

www/items/itemid.gif replace with gif of item u want if the images themselves are wrong

So I have to extra my tibia sprites to a folder and then I must edit this part?

$config['site']['item_images_url'] = 'http://item-images.ots.me/960/';
To the spirte folder URL?

and the sprites must be Gif ye?

How do I can extract the sprite with the exactly itemID ? as explain from Items XML?

uNUCH.png
Thats how it looks at website.. The pink shit is there + I had to edit them ITEMID by my self bcus on object builder it were 11000 or something and ingame 13355 or something like this....

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I can extract the sprite with the exactly itemID ? as explain from Items XML?

uNUCH.png
Thats how it looks at website.. The pink shit is there + I had to edit them ITEMID by my self bcus on object builder it were 11000 or something and ingame 13355 or something like this....
Pink is the default alpha channel for tibia's sprites. I am sure there is a program you can use that will allow you to set the alpha channel color to pink and export it out with a clear background.

Back