• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Setting Online OT

dantexd

Reaction score
I have opened ports 7171/7172/80 -------- TCP/UDP
Gave permission to ports on firewall -------- TCP/UDP
Changed my config.lua IP to no-ip hosted domain (I have even tried to use my IPV4)
Checked so many posts/threads on what the problem might be and what must do to correctly port forward.
I even fucked up my router config hahaha :p

Though I have tried webpages that send packages to that port and that IP to see if theyre open but I always get that they are closed.
Dunno what else I can do.... :l

Might be a simple problem I cant figure out, maybe the ip or some configuration I have no knowledge.

So I was wondering if someone can give me a hand via- discord, teamviewer or any on fixing this problem.
I really want to set it online so my friends and other players can join.

Solution
When you open the port 7171/71172/80 - What ip did you write on them?
Because you need to add the IPv4 address. I don't think it can be something other.
When you open the port 7171/71172/80 - What ip did you write on them?
Because you need to add the IPv4 address. I don't think it can be something other.

Solution
It has the modem ip which I cannot configure :( I have tried adding my IPV4 on router config but I get an error that Ip must be on the same subnet.
I can show it via discord or other program or even images, please tell me what to do ill do it

Error code: 26106
The IP address is not in the same subnet with LAN IP address.

Thats the error I get when I try to place my IPV4 on portforwarding so I placed my router ip

Back
Top Bottom