• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Setting up a 7.4 server

Traktor

Reaction score
Hello!

Im a swedish guy who had own ots 10-15 years ago. For a long time I've wanted to host my own server again.

This is a short term paid job where I am looking for a person who can fully instruct how to set up and run an 7.4 OT server together with a site.

I can host locally for testing purposes while I work on the server for the next few months.

I also am looking for somebody who can teach how to do simple quest scripting.

Fluent English speaking and available to voice chat.

Anyone that can help me in this paid job, please send me a DM and we can discuss further from there!

Kind Regards, Oskar

Hello!

Im a swedish guy who had own ots 10-15 years ago. For a long time I've wanted to host my own server again.

This is a short term paid job where I am looking for a person who can fully instruct how to set up and run an 7.4 OT server together with a site.

I can host locally for testing purposes while I work on the server for the next few months.

I also am looking for somebody who can teach how to do simple quest scripting.

Fluent English speaking and available to voice chat.

Anyone that can help me in this paid job, please send me a DM and we can discuss further from there!

Kind Regards, Oskar
GL

I got the engine and the website pm me on discord : matszur

Back