• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Setting up a OTS

Goldie Goatie

Reaction score
Hello I recently got back to tibia OTS and to my surprise my favorite server (evolera.se) had died. Atm there is one other evolera server out that I know of, (evolera.org) which is owned by "Maydel" who is completly ruining the server and is only greedy for money.

So I was thinking about opening my own evolera server which will be taken seriously, to bring back the golden days of evolera. In another thread I made I asked if anyone had the files which is used in the evolera server, and as it turns out there was a guy who had it. But since I am really new to the whole thing about hosting a server I do not really know how to set it up, even though i've looked through multiple youtube videos.

However I am serious about starting up a good evolera server, so my experience in the field will not get in the way.

If there are any experts out there, who are willing to help me, please respond. I am willing to give 50$ to any experienced player who can set up the server with the files I got + a website if possible.

Best regards, Goldie

Last edited:
You can find a tutorial about setting up a server on youtube
Hi, thanks for your answer, however as I wrote above. I've been looking through a few youtube videos and did not manage to get it up, mostly because I do not know how everything works, and what files i can replace to keep the evolera server intact.

//Goldie

View attachment 51415

There is an OTS Guide referenced right up there. Have you already tried that out? It will take some time but it's pretty straight forward.

Cheers
Blackstone
Thanks for you answer, however I feel like you guys misunderstood me, I do not need more tutorials to follow I need someone with knowledge to help me make it with the files I got for a payment.

//Goldie

Read Support board rules again.
9. Monetary Offerings:
- Any offerings of money are not allowed in this section. If you want help, ask it but you don't have to offer anything in return other than thanks.
Are you using Don's "Spigu Hosting Service"?

Read Support board rules again.

Are you using Don's "Spigu Hosting Service"?
Ohh, I did not know that you're not allowed to pay for someone to do a service, however I feel like I need more help than just tutorials. I got the material I want to use but I do not know what I can replace to keep the files intact. The best thing would be if someone with experience and teamviewer could help me out.

// Goldie

Looks like you're not using Don's hosting service and you just posted in the wrong board by mistake (This board is only related to people who are using Spigu hosting service), As you don't want to follow anymore tutorials and want someone to do the whole job for you I will move this thread to Jobs where you can hire people for jobs and offer them money freely.
You should also write more information about your server like
TFS version?
Linux or Windows?
Do you have website or you want to use one of the existing ones (Default ones)?

Back