• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Setting up paypal

vingo

Reaction score
Is here any kind soul that would take some time out of his/her life to help me setup paypal once and for all?

Using GESIOR 2012
TFS 1.0

Help please!

Thanks alot!

Last edited:
Well signup at paypal here:
https://www.paypal.com

Are you talking about to setup paypal for an AAC, then provide more information about what AAC you're using.

Information about Znote AAC with paypal
You need PHP cURL installed.
You need to upgrade your account to Premier on paypal.com (to accept automatic payments).
You'll also need to add the IPN on your paypal account. (example: yourdomain.com/ipn.php)

Well signup at paypal here:
https://www.paypal.com

Are you talking about to setup paypal for an AAC, then provide more information about what AAC you're using.

Information about Znote AAC with paypal
You need PHP cURL installed.
You need to upgrade your account to Premier on paypal.com (to accept automatic payments).
You'll also need to add the IPN on your paypal account. (example: yourdomain.com/ipn.php)

I do not have PHP cURL (I have no installed it far as I know.)
I do have a account, that account may not be premier gonna check that out right now.)

The AAC Im using is Gesior 2012 for TFS 1.1

EDIT:

I checked out php cURL but Im using windows, it seems hard but i will give it a shot.

phpinfo tells me curl is enabled:

cURL support enabled

EDIT2;

Apparently im a complete fucking moron, I didnt read that you said Znote.

Anyways, I have everything as you said for gesior tho, premier account, i've swapped out the scripts couple of times, redone it a couple of times.

Some general info:

I can access the donation page through my website and I can actually donate.

The points however does not get added automatically, I've checked my passwords, usernames, and databases... They are all setup correctly.

I do recieve a log @ my paypal account @ IPN history (I can see my purchase numbers etc)
It says the IPN has been sent but im guessing somewhere between connecting to my ipn.php file and adding the points something goes wrong.

EDIT3:

If I try to access my ipn the Scammer.log file creates.
If I try to donate the paypal.log file does not create itself as intended.

PHP:
$file = 'paypal.log'; //Paypal Log Name will be placed in the same location as your ipn.php file 
$payer_email = $_REQUEST['payer_email']; 
$ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
$ips = array('173.0.81.1','173.0.81.33','66.211.170.66');
if(!in_array($ip, $ips)) {
    print "Scammer.. Your IP has been logged and forwarded to the server owner.";
$hak = fopen("scammer.log", "a");[php]

Last edited:
Back