• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Setup website + compile server

Zorenia

Hoster of Zorenia
Reaction score
Guys,

I'm trying and searching for 7/8 hours... to just run my server and website on Linux ubuntu 10.04 server. I tried really everything searched alot on google, and tried over 20 diffrend of tutorials. I don't want to ask help to fast.. but now I tried so much I don't really know for the moment. so I asking for some help!
I useing a SSH Connection with putty, I can't launche a remote desktop (don't know how, so it's all textbased argh, kind of hard)

I just boughed a dedicated server, trying for 2 days that the server just run my otserver and website..

Problem 1:
I installed phpmyadmin, mysql, php, apache etc... I placed my website in the /var/www
First I had a stupit welcome php pages (that works)
After I put my website in the map I getting a error when I go to my ipaddress. a white page with the text: 403 - Forbidden

Problem 2:
I have to compile my TFS 0.4 server I tried and seachred difrend of tutorials but I getting stuck always on the same part... I never compiled before.. so just try to learn it, when I type ./autogen.sh
it can't find the file.. so don't know what to do, I guess this version of the TFS have to be compiled on a other way, can anyone help me with this please?

Hope to here something soon kind of desperated haha.

Yours,
Zorenia

Back