• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Seventh Saga Staff

Synergy

Reaction score
Welcome to Seventh Saga RPG!

I have been working with this idea for 4-5 months now.
What I'm expecting to release in the future is a fully custom server with amazing features.

The idea started about 6 months ago, where I started mapping a little and alot of practice came with it as I improved alot.

What I have in mind:

• Custom Map
  • Custom Items
  • Custom Monsters
  • Custom NPCS
  • Custom Quests/Quest System
  • Custom Mount System w. Swimming
  • Custom Pet System
  • Custom Housing
  • ALOT more of these ideas.

Are you an adventurer? Looking for treasures, rare items and want to slay evil creatures?
Why not climb mountains, slay mountain spiders and then take on the boss of them all (including custom boss system.)

23u322s.jpg

Or maybe you hold the only ingredient to unlock the ancient secrets of seventh saga?

1986qw.jpg

Maybe you always wanted to become a strong warrior, why not visit the warrior's league?

el5lbr.jpg

As a beginner, you maybe want to visit Sarah at her farm for your first tasks of earning some money and experience?

4k73hd.jpg

Well, I'm just trying to inspire you guys to join the project!
This is the staff I'm looking for:

• LUA SCRIPTER - 2x Empty Spots
  • MAPPER - 1x EMPTY SPOT
  • STORY WRITER - 1x EMPTY SPOT
  • CM & GM - RECRUITS COMING SOON
  • PHP SCRIPTER - 1x EMPTY SPOT
  • OTHER KNOWLEDGE OF OPENTIBIA - 2x EMPTY SPOTS

I will not accept scammers or people with bad reputation or non-recommended trollz.
I will ignore flaming, rudeness, etc.

Have fun!

STAFF RECRUITING: OPEN
POST YOUR APPLICATIONS BELOW!

Last edited:
@Raggaer
Do you know how to create websites for servers?

@onTopic

I forgot to mention that the server will be based on protocol 9.6!

Last edited:
Name: Gamersdont Rl name: Ahmed
Job: I apply for staff GM/CM :)
Exp: Iam have been GM/CM on many server most of the server i was staff on did close in 1-2 month and im working on my custom tp server :)
Active: Well school started and im ofc active all day and i got a laptop so yeah i can be ingame and on otland :)
Speak: I speak swedish/english/little arabic :)

Btw you can ask otland if im a scammer or not a trust person :)

I'll be waiting to consider your application since GM/CM spots are closed for the moment, so just hold on and we'll see :)

BUMP!

@raggaer & bolek10

Are you well experienced? how long have you been working with PHP?

Name: Max

Hobbys: Handball and playing Tibia.

Expirience: I'm playing Tibia since 4 till 5 years now! I was playing RL Tibia a little bit, but the most time I played OT's. I had my own OT but I didn't had a Hoster so my OT was never online. I can edit maps, edit Items, Spells and so on. I know nearly every command in tibia of the staff-positions. I was GM and CM on the ot "ArchezOT.com" (Offline now). I got my own custom events like Lottery Event and Find the Bag. I tried many things with OT's and I know many things about OT's. And I can map a little bit and make spells!

Languages: I'm speaking german, very well english and some words polish.

Applying for: CM & GM - RECRUITS COMING SOON or like you said "OTHER KNOWLEDGE OF OPENTIBIA - 2x EMPTY SPOTS"

It doesn't matter which Staff-Position I get (If i get a position). I think maybe GM would be a nice position and I could show you my expirience. For my Custom-Events I need a position like CM (to create Items which I need for the Event).

I was very well known on many OT servers like ArchezOT.com, Forgottenl.hopto.org and so on... I was always very nice to people. I'm nice to everyone, if they're nice to me!

I know how to talk polite and help people in bad situations ingame.

@raggaer & bolek10

Are you well experienced? how long have you been working with PHP?

My exprience is very good, I make own dowmload/upload script but I i delete this. I know good codeigniter framework. I work in MySql database and apache web serv.
I proggraming from 10 month.

Alright, bolek10

I would like to contact you,

Do you have skype? or msn?

Jay do we have to send our apps again for CM or have we still got the job me and fresh mapper?

You still have the jobs, don't worry,
That's why I didn't open spots yet.

I'll let you know when we can start creating your CM accounts.

Name: Rasmus.

Experience: Well I've had alot of experience in the past.., but not that really hard-working stuff. Anyways, I used to be able to edit spells, make new spells (Cool stuff :eek:), mapping (I can give you some maps, if you would like one of them..). I've also had abit of experience in the LUA world, but not that great, so Im not really experienced on it..

Languages: English (Sorryh!) :)

Position: I'm applying for the mapping or the CM/GM part :) Whichever you would like to put me, if I were to be a trustworthy cadidate.

Bummul, accepted

Position: Mapper & Other Experience

Send me a pm with contact information,

Skype, MSN, any other ways I can contact you at,

Welcome to Seventh Saga Staff :)

- - - Updated - - -

LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED MAPPER TO MAP A CASTLE CITY, PM ME FAST

You also get a gamemaster & a spot in the staff team.

im interested ;3

Information about me
Name: Myth
Language's: English
What can i do?: I can help player's in-game, very active and do small mapping's.
Position: Tutor / Senior Tutor
Extras: Im a tutor ATM on Bravera.no-ip.org but its dieing ;3 so im looking for something new ^-^

Edit; A little something i made

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom