• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Seventh Saga Staff

Because exactly nothing happened and I woke up one day and noticed that you went to the forums and started acting like a damn kid?
I'm happy you ain't in my project
And for your information,
My project will be a smash kiddo

alrighty bro, thanks for bumping the thread btw

still lookin for a scripter/mapper

No, you can't help
I probably would wish you got banned
Making 5-6 different accounts per week and trolling every job thread
Get a life dude.

Hello,
Languages: German, english
Skills: I have an own server, I'm working on, but I wanna be part of something bigger, because I am the only one, working on this thing. So it takes years, to make it, what I want it to be. I am well experienced in LUA scripting (but I have problem with spells and Database scripting [cause I never really tried and needed it]). I am writing scripts since more than a year now, and getting better and better. Maybe you want things I am not able to do, but I would love to test it.
So in fact, I wanna apply for scripting.

Bonus information: spending time with OT's for more than 2+ years now. Spending time in RL Tibia since 7.5 and tried to re-script several quests (most with success). What I start, I'm bringing to an end ;)

Name:ReaperZ Real name:Mahmoud
Job: I apply for staff GM/CM
Experince:i have been worked ask GM/CM/GOD in other ots ive been promoted by helping people in game
What Can You Do ? :i ll help ppl in game by giving them guide and help :)
What language do You speak? GOOD ENGLISH /GOOD arabic

Back