• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Several problems (rep+)

Reaction score
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Problem 1

I'm using Gesior's newest version of the AAC
I go onto http://localhost/
and start installing but error on step 1 and 2.
Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.
Warning: parse_ini_file(C:/Documents and Settings/Owner.LAPTOP/Desktop/cryingdamson-gui/icryingdamson-gui/config.lua) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 177
Database error. Unknown database type in C:/Documents and Settings/Owner.LAPTOP/Desktop/cryingdamson-gui/icryingdamson-gui/config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

Anyone know what's wrong?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Problem 2

Is there a way to increase a skill? One 100% skill up, not a skill try.

Don't tell me to use doPlayerAddSkillTry because it only adds tries not skill up.

Problem 3

Is it possible to gain exp from players (pvpe) that are lower levels than you? Because right now on my server, it's not doing it.

Problem 4

When I create a character using account manager, I noticed the skills aren't set.
How do I change all the skillings for each vocation when I use account manager?

I really hope all of these problems can be solved, because I'm pulling my hair so hard right now.

Thanks, sincerely,

prob 1 can be solved by going in htdocs folder and then enter config only not config.ini or something , then config again and change install "No"
to install "start"

Problem 1
go to config.lua in your ots folder and delete
Code:
	-- promptExceptionTracerErrorBox works only with precompiled support feature,
	-- called "exception tracer" (__EXCEPTION_TRACER__ flag).

Problem 3
I think not without source editing

Problem 4
Change the samples skills

Problem 4

When I create a character using account manager, I noticed the skills aren't set.
How do I change all the skillings for each vocation when I use account manager?

Go to ur database, choose players colum, and fix the skill there, Atleast thats how I do it

Problem 1
go to config.lua in your ots folder and delete
Code:
	-- promptExceptionTracerErrorBox works only with precompiled support feature,
	-- called "exception tracer" (__EXCEPTION_TRACER__ flag).

Problem 3
I think not without source editing

Problem 4
Change the samples skills

That's the problem, I can't find the samples.

Back
Top Bottom