• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Several TFS Issues...

Anthoric

Reaction score
Recently I added 4 new vocations to use as second promotions, the only problem is that when players with the first vocation log in, their vocation becaomes the second vocation..

Anyone know what the problem is?

I'm using the most recent released TFS.

ALso, I've been trying my damnedest to compile the new 0.2 sorcers, and I've followed at least 3 different tutorials multiple times. I managed to lessen the errors down, but still have problems, here are my errors I get when I try to compile:

Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\Dev-Cpp\Makefile.win"
Executing make...
make.exe -f "C:\Dev-Cpp\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c "../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/account.cpp" -o "../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/account.o" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/include" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/backward" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/mingw32" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include" -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__

g++.exe -c "../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/actions.cpp" -o "../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/actions.o" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/include" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/backward" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/mingw32" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include" -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__

In file included from ../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/protocolgame.h:26,
from ../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/player.h:32,
from ../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/actions.cpp:24:
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/protocol.h:25:29: boost/utility.hpp: No such file or directory
In file included from ../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/protocol.h:26,
from ../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/protocolgame.h:26,
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/outputmessage.h:35: error: `boost' has not been declared
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/outputmessage.h:36: error: expected class-name before '{' token

In file included from ../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/protocolgame.h:26,
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/protocol.h:31: error: `boost' has not been declared
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/protocol.h:32: error: expected class-name before '{' token

In file included from ../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/map.h:34,
from ../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/game.h:28,
from ../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/actions.cpp:27:
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tools.h:35:31: boost/tokenizer.hpp: No such file or directory
In file included from ../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/map.h:34,
from ../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/game.h:28,
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tools.h:36: error: `boost' has not been declared
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tools.h:36: error: expected init-declarator before '<' token
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tools.h:36: error: expected `,' or `;' before '<' token

../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tools.h:73: error: `tokenizer' has not been declared
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tools.h:73: error: `iterator' was not declared in this scope
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tools.h:73: error: `it' was not declared in this scope
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tools.h:73: error: `tokenizer' has not been declared
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tools.h:73: error: `iterator' was not declared in this scope

In file included from ../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/game.h:35,
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/scheduler.h:24:30: boost/function.hpp: No such file or directory
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/scheduler.h:25:26: boost/bind.hpp: No such file or directory
In file included from ../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/scheduler.h:31,
from ../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/game.h:35,
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tasks.h:38: error: `boost' has not been declared
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tasks.h:38: error: expected `)' before '<' token
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tasks.h:42: error: `boost' has not been declared
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tasks.h:42: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `function' with no type
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tasks.h:42: error: expected `;' before '<' token

../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tasks.h:44: error: `boost' has not been declared
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tasks.h:44: error: `createTask' is neither function nor member function; cannot be declared friend
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tasks.h:44: error: expected `;' before '(' token

../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tasks.h: In member function `void Task::eek:perator()()':
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tasks.h:34: error: `m_f' undeclared (first use this function)
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tasks.h:34: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tasks.h: At global scope:
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tasks.h:47: error: `boost' has not been declared
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tasks.h:47: error: `createTask' declared as an `inline' variable

../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tasks.h:47: error: `function' was not declared in this scope
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tasks.h:47: error: expected primary-expression before "void"
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/tasks.h:47: error: expected `,' or `;' before '{' token

In file included from ../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/game.h:35,
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/scheduler.h:51: error: `boost' has not been declared
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/scheduler.h:51: error: `function' has not been declared
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/scheduler.h:51: error: expected `,' or `...' before '<' token
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/scheduler.h:51: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `parameter' with no type
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/scheduler.h:60: error: `boost' has not been declared
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/scheduler.h:60: error: `function' has not been declared
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/scheduler.h:60: error: expected `,' or `...' before '<' token

../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/scheduler.h:60: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `parameter' with no type

../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/scheduler.h: In constructor `SchedulerTask::SchedulerTask(uint32_t, int)':
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/scheduler.h:51: error: `f' undeclared (first use this function)

../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/scheduler.h: At global scope:
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/scheduler.h:63: error: `boost' has not been declared
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/scheduler.h:63: error: `function' has not been declared
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/scheduler.h:63: error: expected `,' or `...' before '<' token
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/scheduler.h:64: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `parameter' with no type
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/scheduler.h: In function `SchedulerTask* createSchedulerTask(uint32_t, int)':
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/scheduler.h:68: error: `f' undeclared (first use this function)

In file included from ../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/actions.cpp:32:
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/house.h:28:27: boost/regex.hpp: No such file or directory
In file included from ../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/actions.cpp:32:
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/house.h: At global scope:

../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/house.h:58: error: `boost' has not been declared

../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/house.h:58: error: `regex' was not declared in this scope
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/house.h:58: error: template argument 1 is invalid
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/house.h:58: error: template argument 1 is invalid
../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/house.h:58: error: template argument 2 is invalid

../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/house.h:58: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `RegExList' with no type

make.exe: *** ["../Documents and Settings/*.*/Desktop/tags/0.2/actions.o"] Error 1

Execution terminated

55 errors total...I habve no clue what is happening..

Back