• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SEX CHANGE FFS

Sex Gender.

• Make it for free!

Votes: 31 72.1%
  • Leave it how is it.

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Djfit

Reaction score
Does it have to be for shadowcores coins? Do you earn so much money with it?

Premium Scroll - 6kk ofc waste 2 points on gender and then just leave those 28 points because you can't buy shit with it.

I want it for free, other people does?
No? Yes?

Vote!

i say make it fre aswelllll dont wanna get a premium scroll just for 2 points

We're not trying to earn money from it (if we were it wouldn't be so cheap), it's because it shouldn't be too easy to change gender as it can be abused (for beggar outfit without having to wait).

Don't change it. Idk it is so much problem to you to buy this premium scroll

If you buy a premium scroll you can change your sex 15 times, ain't big deal to spend 6kk then

Make it free, lol.
I dont want spend 6kk for premium scroll to buy it.
Agree with Djfit.

Maybe premiun scroll should give 32 points , 30 for name change 2 for sex gender for example..

Make it maybe so you can change gender once a day or once a week...

I'd like it to be free also, not because I don't have any money or so, but changender has been in OT very long time and it's sad to see it go...

If it's so cheap and no intention on gaining money on it, do so it's once a week or so :)

We're not trying to earn money from it (if we were it wouldn't be so cheap), it's because it shouldn't be too easy to change gender as it can be abused (for beggar outfit without having to wait).
Over something so small? Like fuck Mark..

Does it have to be for shadowcores coins? Do you earn so much money with it?

Premium Scroll - 6kk ofc waste 2 points on gender and then just leave those 28 points because you can't buy shit with it.

I want it for free, other people does?
No? Yes?

Vote!
What i remember for over 1 year in shadowcores it worked to say: !changender
But they changed it for the reason that all changed so often.

But yeah, if u dont got balls to buy a prem scroll for 6kk,
you can always make a new account and exp it. Then u can choise gender in level 1 :D

Then u can choise gender in level 1 :D
eeee
XIeD7kR.jpg

Back