• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sex change on shadowcores

Do u want free sex chaning back?

• Yep

Votes: 79 80.6%
  • Nope

Votes: 19 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has nothing to do with sarcasm. Otsoon has a retarded response in every thread. Or perhaps he is just like that, a full retard.

Well, i think that if they really wanted to profiteer for real they could do it with many other things, the change sex is nothing so much important in game so if they put a price on it i don't really mind, you may ask, why they made it? well, the change sex can be used to switch the outfits and for make an addon quest way shorter (the beggar one) so most time this function is used to get a quest easier and quicker, (to do that on real tibia you must pay too) so why you are so mad and angry with this? i mean if they put any rare items in shop i could agree because that's not right, but for a function in game it is acceptable at least this is my opinion.

This was changed for two reasons, 1) because it could be abused in cases such as the Beggar addons, it still can be abused but now it's not free, 2) because it could put some scripts in undefined states where we weren't expecting players to change their gender at anytime. We were also working on a shop update in the same update that we planned on addressing this, so we took the opportunity to solve it by adding it in the shop for a very cheap price (only 2 shop coins). We consider this an acceptable solution to both problems, as it is no longer free and you must be offline to change your gender now.

If changing your gender matters that much to you that you can't afford it for 0.2 EUR, then purchasing premium scrolls ingame from the market which was introduced in the same update may be a viable option to you. As much as we want to satisfy the 80%+ of users who want us to make it free, it wasn't changed for monetary reasons, if it was we wouldn't have put it at only 2 shop coins. It was changed to address the issues I mentioned.

Back