• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sey's 7.6

Hi all! I'm back!

I apologise for leaving the topic behind without any notice, but as many of you may know, together with Revemed we started working together on a full-scale 7.6 Server. As it happens to be, the idiot decided to sell the map on ebay and I have lost about 3 months worth of mapping and all the maps (yes, the ones I posted here), which in fury I deleted.

So.... I am starting CLEAN. Again.

Here we go, with Sey's 7.6 one more time. The idea is bring back the unique nostalgia of 7.6 onto a brand new server - what language? That is yet to be decided. Enjoy the few maps I have so far!

Starting with a revamp of the Desert Town:

Old Depot:
2epr8me.png

Revamped Depot:
11hexk1.png

Old:
2h3c30o.png

New:
6gkgeo.png

and a bit of the desert:

Old:
2q0ty0y.png

New:
tao9w9.png

Sometime soon I'll post up the Minimap of the revamped area (it looks totally different)!

The more comments, the more shots ;)

Regards,
Sey​

PLEASE PUT THIS ONLINE. A lot of people play 7.6 servers nowadays but it's mostly rl maps... A low-rated custom rpg server would be a great success!

Hi all! I'm back!

I apologise for leaving the topic behind without any notice, but as many of you may know, together with Revemed we started working together on a full-scale 7.6 Server. As it happens to be, the idiot decided to sell the map on ebay and I have lost about 3 months worth of mapping and all the maps (yes, the ones I posted here), which in fury I deleted.

So.... I am starting CLEAN. Again.

Here we go, with Sey's 7.6 one more time. The idea is bring back the unique nostalgia of 7.6 onto a brand new server - what language? That is yet to be decided. Enjoy the few maps I have so far!

Starting with a revamp of the Desert Town:

Old Depot:
2epr8me.png

Revamped Depot:
11hexk1.png

Old:
2h3c30o.png

New:
6gkgeo.png

and a bit of the desert:

Old:
2q0ty0y.png

New:
tao9w9.png

Sometime soon I'll post up the Minimap of the revamped area (it looks totally different)!

The more comments, the more shots ;)

Regards,
Sey​

omg new iz suxx0r i liek te old betir
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Another bunch!
I am remaking the main city, so here comes the depot.

Old to the left, NEW Revamps to the RIGHT >

s4t62s.png
okv3a0.png

1183hhg.png
2n9xcet.png

24v5tzc.png
sbizyt.png

2nall6p.png
303g2dj.png

2irrn5t.png
1692tuh.png

2nbygzt.png
333zkpg.png

Comment now please!

_____
Sey​

I'm very happy you're making a new oldschool servers, OT community needs more oldschool. Only con is that not many players play oldschool anymore... well I hope you can release something very good :3

So one more time:

The northern depot
OLD / NEW

jif7o6.png
35hh7w6.png

Comments welcome!

All of the newer ones look significantly better, although that fountain.. It looks pretty bad with the tiles under it. I'm not quite sure what to say about the brick walls; they sort of don't fit but sort of do. Same with the cathedral archways..

All of the newer ones look significantly better, although that fountain.. It looks pretty bad with the tiles under it. I'm not quite sure what to say about the brick walls; they sort of don't fit but sort of do. Same with the cathedral archways..
might look better with borders or the iron borders

Back