• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sey's 7.6

All of the newer ones look significantly better, although that fountain.. It looks pretty bad with the tiles under it. I'm not quite sure what to say about the brick walls; they sort of don't fit but sort of do. Same with the cathedral archways..
Yeah, I had the same feeling - that is what the main depot looks like originally on the YurOT map and I quite liked it. I get a feeling they add a bit of colour to the picture - the walls would otherwise be pretty dull. As for the windows, do you have any suggestions?

Sey~

Hmm, only if Cipsoft had made a stone brick archway. I would have recommended it but it doesn't exist, so I guess stick with them even though it doesn't quite fit.

Eeer we go

old/new

11m6dxi.png
24xgexe.png

Sorry to comment here, but it was the last thread I opened... Hard... you really must be post-chasing by write "nice" and "looks amazing" in EVERY mapping thread updated the last 6 months? :/
OT: Keep doing what you do best!! Nostalgic maps ftw

Back