• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Shadi AKA FIXCATE

okay dont get sneaked that why king upside has died 3 or is it 4 times to me now and considering you say this why you guys never log on shadow then? what happened to the ultimate "cunts reload"? and dont give me this shit shadowcores boring,shit , dead server, noyl retards play etc.... cuz if you didnt care about shadow you wouldnt be spamming here all time
shaun i know its hard for you to understand things because of all the slamming your dad did on your head as a kid but
no one
plays
shadowcores
but
you

i come on here to give you shit and make you cry little man. you have fun playing rpg with a team that don't like you
:oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes:

Last edited:
okay dont get sneaked that why king upside has died 3 or is it 4 times to me now and considering you say this why you guys never log on shadow then? what happened to the ultimate "cunts reload"? and dont give me this shit shadowcores boring,shit , dead server, noyl retards play etc.... cuz if you didnt care about shadow you wouldnt be spamming here all time
Bcoz shadowcores is dead you retarded from ''UK'', it seems ive got better english skills than you loolololol they actually spam coz they want to do it, nobody cares about what you think Shaun, sheun, sheen, sheep

Back