• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint shadimil wanna be kool...

wlj

retierd
Reaction score
Well yester day i said to shadimil that he sudent go around and spam like Im best u sux

Today Nikolas gives me a infraction (you dont have to say why bec you will only spam shit)

Im rly tierd of hearing him just a exampel
http://otland.net/f61/scripts-cash-50099/index2.html#post505455
http://otland.net/f405/admins-44584/#post512569
http://otland.net/members/nikolas/#vmessage26923

And for Talaturen And Empty ((Best on otland :D)

Kolla hans post o läs vad fan de e han skriver om andra sen får ja skit för hur han beter sig här fundera oxo över nikolas mod som bara springer runt o e hans polare får cp ryck snart....

all for me i wish admins and global mods MIGHT can say some not nikolas plx <_<

Regard Wlj

Last edited:
"+ u are fat, ugly and also ofc stupid to think u are best and hottest leave forum plx?"

Doesn't look like you just told him that he shouldn't be spamming to me.

"well i know but i was so angry when i get infrac and he gets a smile from nikolas"

Eh? You got the infraction _AFTER_ insulting him, not before.

Thanks for the poll. If you'd like to say something about me then say it in English so I can defend myself. I am not angry and shadimilan is not a friend of mine, I don't even know him. Before you start making threads crying over an infraction, it would be better for you to read the rules and report someone braking the rules instead of offending him.

Edit: Damn, Talaturen was faster :p

yes i know but still why he gets a fucking smile and anytime for him saying noob and shit i get punished for trying to stick forward to him when he can say what ever he wanna isent that what i woude call "friend with the mod Nikolas"

That was also posted AFTER you insulted shadimilan. It's Nikolas job to handle rule violations so do you think it would be more right of him to write "Never :mad:" instead of "Anytime :p"?

well still i think global mods sude make infrac and bans and then mods
report like

tutor, gamemaster, admin
mod , globalmod, talaturen, Kiper, Kornoholj (can spell name haha)

That didn't make any sense at all to me.

låt inte modators få bana / infraction
Gröna (som empty) låt dom få göra det
Admins tar han om de blir fler

Gul reportar till grön>Grön banar/infractar eller lämnar det till admins>admins gör vafan dom vill

but still why can they do a "infraction" but still dont giv the other one 1

He says noob and all and Nikolas dosent say anything abt it

He also got an infraction, but its none of your business.

it is that now bec i have reported 3 of hes posted for 5 min ago and still giv 1 infrac for each -.-

it is that now bec i have reported 3 of hes posted for 5 min ago and still giv 1 infrac for each -.-

Giving an infraction for every post you report would lead into a banishment and that's not how the moderation system works. Please stop telling us what our job is or how we should work, every moderator knows what he is supposed to do.

I didnt hope that the mods at otland would be like them at otfans... they are, but juts a little bettre :(

I didnt hope that the mods at otland would be like them at otfans... they are, but juts a little bettre :(

We don't care about otfans. Otfans sucks, their moderators suck too (except of a few), too much corruption. Also mind telling me why you don't want me as a moderator?

Back