• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadow Mapping Thread

S

Shadow_

Hey,
I was mapping new town for Asgard-Warfare Project (Coming Soon), so I will share it here so you can tell me more about what i can improve in my maps, specially that im not very good in mapping spawns, but still good at nature, this town is not done yet, its like 60%
1612705766665.png

1612705801032.png

1612705821945.png

looks still kinda boring like on last era no hate
The town is not even detailed yet, houses aren't done, if you got a point of criticism say it, either i won't give a f*** about any of your posts as you don't even say why it is boring from your point of view. 1612707146696.png
1612707195434.png

i couldn't find any point of comparison matches those 2 towns together just the town wall.

ps : you always posted your negative thoughts in my threads even in asgard main server ad, i agree with being attack and told my work is a trash if you got a point to discuss.

If u ask me
old one looks like 10x better even its ugly aswell

If you need help with creating a town
msg me on OTLand or on Discord

If u ask me
old one looks like 10x better even its ugly aswell

If you need help with creating a town
msg me on OTLand or on Discord
i don't need help in creating a town, its ugly for you and you just repeat that cause you don't have a point to talk around, i was clear that I appreciate tips/attacking if you got a point, so if you really got one just tell me how would it be not ugly for you, because I don't think its ugly at all even the new one, i only do unique work if you couldn't understand it thats why you say ugly without a point then it should be clear you look to it from a very low perspective, maybe try increasing it.

well I will tell you what I dislike and at the end you can decide if you keep it as it is

All your houses look same
1612709450847.png

I would like to see more different looking houses like that as example

1612709546062.png

Your walls and ground choice is kinda boring and dark..
it feels like u getting depression walking around there

the town at all looks like a suicide paradise lol

I loved mostly on your ot the good looking walls and light gras
It feelt so good to move around there but now? hmm na not nice at all

but at the end its still only my opinion you know

EDIT: the mountain around the whole city looks shit too ( MY opinion ) :D

I think it looks good , one thing I dislike is the items between the depots that separates the depot stand. Also the pyramid statues don’t seem to fit in with the rest of the city theme, maybe use dark colored statues so make it fit in bit more :) also idk what the blue colored spots on the houses are but look a bit lame, idk if it’s hangables or something similar , otherwise I like it :) bit different then most servers use for a town, as Levi mentioned mostly it’s light and grass/regular “city” grounds but this is a bit different then most I guess. true about the house structure tho bit different looking structures in houses can make it look bit more fun ;)

As someone mentioned it’s only my opinion, good job otherwise! 👏🏻

Back