• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved shadow on top floor

Write the solution instead of its alredy been resolved
he oftenly solve things but does not display the code and if he does its just because people begins to ask him for the solution or someone else did it for him or the problem is just so easy to fix , examples like those have millions, few things that i received from were possible just because i had things to offer that he needed wanted or liked
there are multiple example

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Last edited:
I thought I said it was the light, but I didn't. the problem is in light.
1714134517918.png
he oftenly solve things but does not display the code and if he does its just because people begins to ask him for the solution or someone else did it for him or the problem is just so easy to fix , examples like those have millions, few things that i received from were possible just because i had things to offer that he needed wanted or liked
there are multiple example

View attachment 84103

View attachment 84104
yes you want me to give you a code for free because you want it. But I paid something around 70 USD, and now that I spent the money I'm going to donate it to you.
Do you want to ask me for something private for you? idk, that seems like a huge lack of respect from you. I don't ask for things from other ot owners for free.

Last edited:
Back