• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadow Wolf's Mapping Thread

Shadow Wolf

Reaction score
Hello every one,

I'm new here and I came to show my map editor back in after a few months, please criticize me on the negative and the positive.

Tibia 8.6

2l8uvr5.png

28s9cw2.png

Thx.

Not bad at all if your just starting out! Throw some turfs down, maybe some gravel is certain areas just to get it a little more detailed. You'll get there!

Good, but like extrodus said. gravel, maybe some small stones. Details on house, moss, grass by the walls. Just a few idea's, you seem to start as a good one :)

Look at other's work, u get a lot of idea's of how u can use diffrent types of details :D

Bordering on floor 6 mountains is bad. Are you double-bordering?

He is.

@shadow wolf: Don't double border, use some debris on the dirt roads etc. Try not to make everything so straight, but not too diagonal either.
Treat bordering as if you somewhat had Parkinson's disease.
Take a look at other mappers threads, look a how they detail their environments etc.

@poopsiedoodle: tell more about that "double-bordering", haha.
@peroxide: i will ! =)
Thx

- - - Updated - - -

=)

2vtbr68.png

2w5k64z.png

Shadow Wolf evrything is ok but U can in maked mixed grass borders for a goodest effect ;)
If u can't do that, PMe i upload small tutorials :p Have a nice day, and good luck.

BlitzWeiss

@edit.​

And if u take a photo from RME, click the "Q" for Shadow Shade, than better :p

Last edited:
Okay ! :)

- - - Updated - - -

hrdnk2.png

now is better? haha

@ps: is there a tutorial on how to make a giant tree? I have many questions on how to make the leaves ..

Back