• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadow Wolf's Mapping Thread

2mewt4g.png

?!
Good, now add more bushes near all of trees. and remake water border - it's too straight.

A LOT OF FUCKING BUSHES MAN. ADDING SOMETHING WITH BIG AMOUNT IS TOO HARD?!

omg

?

Let him learn bro,

Shadow take a look at other mappers nature and have a comparison ;)
Keep it up

Looks more natural, at least you are improving, keep it up but maybe time to create something else xD,
Try to make something of a simple idea, like a depot but try to be really creative, experiment with new combinations and ideas, if you pull it off, you will be famouzzzzz if you don't you get feedback. A win win situation ;)best way to learn is by experimenting..

If you play it safe, you will never push your limits

Nice overall, but that sand bordering is more desert-styled than anything. I can't imagine it being used anywhere else.

OH ! this pic not show the details... sorry ! haha

son i will post this pic with details and others areas ! :)

thx to all

Randomize the Map. The water over by the log bridge is filled with one water tile. No randomness. Edit>bordering options>randomize entire map.

Helloo !!
I'm back after a while, my map is already much larger and more detailed. soon i'll just show some pictures .. but for now grab see this spawn of witches / valkyries haha!

33dle1c.png

Thx !

Last edited:
Helloo !!
I'm back after a while, my map is already much larger and more detailed. soon i'll just show some pictures .. but for now grab see this spawn of witches / valkyries haha!

33dle1c.png

Thx !

Kinda liked it a bit, maybe some small grounds on the swamp riverish?
maybe some grey gravel, since its occupied with mountain? :p

Idea is good, now add dirt to the sides of the swamp, swampish plants, stones, gravel and mossy thingies on the floor and just a bit of some further details to give it some climate - spider webs, wooden planks, whatever...

Wolf all is no bad, but U dont mixed grass border. If u wont look how do it, check my thread Mapping Showoff. If u wont more tutorials helps for this, write massage to me. Than i make any tutorials, so if U need any help PM to me ;)

CHECK ME MAPPING THREAD Guys ;) i need any post for my work :p
See U

I had already changed that part for a while, I'm no longer working on it more .. but thanks for the tips!

As it is today:
4r55xv.png

Back