• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcore Dedicated Host

Macm8894

Reaction score
1 month and half ago I asked you (talaturen) when the Lunarforce are hosted, you said it is in Poland, so I think the shadowscore is the same, and thats why im posting here...

This server is great, no lag (only when someone ping the server), fast support and etc etc etc... But most of south america players (most brazilian) have a ping/delay problem, even if I use leatrix latency, and some paid proxy tunnel, is still lag, if I go to CMD in windows, and put to ping shadowscores.twifysoft.net to see how much is my ping, will show 340ms (all brazilians players is like 300ms-360ms) when the others players, (North America and Europe) play with 20-40ms... I mean, is hard and unfair to play like this, to so much difference and delay between each other, in walk, in opening backpack, in use some rune... im not saying that is your fault, because isnt, OF COURSE, but you can at least think in CONSIDERER to change the dedicated host in the future? Change the host to North America? European players will be with the same ping(low ping), North America with the same ping(low ping too) and we of south america (most brazilians) will help alot, if you put the host in North America, the ping will decrease of 300-360 to 160-200, and if I use proxy, i will be like 100ms of ping, and trust me, this is great to us.

If there is a lot to ask, I wish you did not give an answer now as "yes or no", but read the topic and think about it, the situation ... because I imagine it would only help the players on your server, wait a few weeks, few months, think about ...

(IF MY ENGLISH IS BAD, MY APOLOGIES).

Back