• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ShadowCores - Achievement

urbanlendary

Reaction score
I know there are more important things to do,
but when it reaches a certain playing time there's nothing else to do, to not be leveling up and kill = |

This is very tedious.

Achievement

Achievements are extra goals that can be accomplished while playing Tibia, by doing quests, discovering secret places or doing some extraordinary things. You can show off five of your most impressive achievements on your character page and compare them to others on the highscores. In order to display your achievements, login on the Tibia website, and go to the edit character section.
Achievements are account-based which means they are assigned to all characters on the same account alike. So even if you unlock an achievement like the Bearhugger with your main character you can choose to display it on your secondary character's information page as well. The achievement points, however, are character-based.
Achievements yield a certain number of points depending on their grade of difficulty:

• [*=center]
    [*=center]Grade 1: 1-3 points
    [*=center] Grade 2: 4-6 points
    [*=center] Grade 3: 7-9 points
    [*=center]Grade 4: 10 points

The Tibia website section of achievements, shows you the "common" achievements that can be obtained through completing quests. There are also "secret" achievements, which players discover themselves; most of these are rather hard to achieve.

You Can See More At :Achievements - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

Dynamic List Of Achievements : Achievements/DPL - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

Signed Or Not? It's Your Choice :thumbup:

ShadowCores Is Good, But could Improve.

We obviously want to add it sometime in the future, but right now we have a lot of things that we have to add and that we have to fix that has a higher priority, so achievements will not be added any time soon.

for example I did anni quest. How can i get achievement?

Perhaps you will automatically recieve it?

- - - Updated - - -

We obviously want to add it sometime in the future, but right now we have a lot of things that we have to add and that we have to fix that has a higher priority, so achievements will not be added any time soon.

Please tell me what you're currently working on.

Back