• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Shadowcores -> Aurora

King timpzor

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hi, I want to change some money from Shadowcores to aurora.
My ratings are 1kk shadow > 30k aurora.
Pm me on forums or send a parcel with the money you want to change to Magikern tim. Also put a letter inside the parcel with your name and i will send you the money on shadowcores.
I have never done this thats why you maybe dont think im trusted but if someone gets scammed feel free to post a screenshot here on this thread where im scamming you.

I can change to 1kk>25k if anyone is interested, just want to trade some money since i'm not playing shadowcores so much anymore.

Traded 20kk on lunarforce for 500k on aurora with kafell (baza on lunar and thar aurora on aurora)
I can trade 30kk on shadow for money on aurora if someone is interested. current offer 1kk>25k

Traded 10kk with Sairex for 300k - 2,5kk with distance holy for 74k.
Currently have alot of rares/money to trade for aurora money (look alex's thread: http://otland.net/threads/some-rares-for-sale.213970/ )
currently doing 3cc-1kk but if you want to trade alot you can get better offer. pm me or any of my friends ;p (Magikern tim, allstarz on three, fishing for urf)

Back
Top Bottom