• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores compared to Lunarforce

Apofex

Reaction score
I got a question.

What makes Shadowcores that much more attractive than Lunarforce that there are about 1.4k more players online daily on Shadowcores compared to Lunarforce?

Lunarforce got lower rates and even stamina which should be a positive thing (?) as there are no lvl 100s with mag 115 running around hitting 700+ with UE and when it comes to warmode it's the same like Shadowcores, only that you can now throw a few avalanches without being afraid of getting RS from noobchars standing all over the place and also the skullbashing shouldn't be a problem there as you can kill every poor br that tries to ruin your battle.

I understand that Hardcore-PvP is not that attractive to everyone but as it is now, you're probably more safe on Lunarforce than on Shadowcores. Atleast I defenitely like Lunarforce better as I think Shadowcores got broken skill/mlvl rates. Only problem is that it feels kinda dead and I don't understand why.

I agree on all of your statements. And I got only one thing to say: Shadowcores is full of charlovers :(

There is one thing called -> i've been botting here for year, i will stay here and bot more..

People wont leave shadow like this, better to hunt in lunarforce then people will get bored in shadow will go to lunar simple.

They whine about stuff that's not happening like people spamming ue / avalanches in battles when they don't. People are just scared to start hardcore pvp and cant handle random pkers. And people like having 1600 players online and 500 noobchars on battles :p They like to skullbash, they like to bot 24/7 without getting killed. They like that everyone is above 250 on Shadow and they like whining about people using SSAS on Lunar when the majority of Shadowcores uses SSA's. They whine about there are some people above 300 who are immortal but just look on shadowcores how highlvled ppl are dieng easy.

In my opinion Lunarforce is the best OT I've been playing on the last 3-4 years.

..... LunaRForce start in bad time thats all if he make reset there im sure than alot of ppl will start to play there cuz rl tibia go down after this pvp patch

Sebus its not too late to start, we're waiting for a good team like your to come and join once again :p These other teams here are shit so just bring your people back and start exping its not too late =) FIGHT for hive like old times XD

I can't do anything else except agreeing with both Apofex and Ardexius.

People dont want to play on lunarforce because,

1 : They want to bot 24/7, now with stamina you can't do that.

2 : It's hardcore pvp, people can't bot without dieing all the time.

People dont want to play on lunarforce because,

1 : They want to bot 24/7, now with stamina you can't do that.

2 : It's hardcore pvp, people can't bot without dieing all the time.

1. True ^^
2. If you chose right hunt spot to bot at = You wont get pked when botting.

Hardcore-Pvp means Pvp-enfo? exp for players? If yes - I'm gonna play.
I don't know these new names of servers...

@sorry for offtop guys

Hardcore-Pvp means Pvp-enfo? exp for players? If yes - I'm gonna play.
I don't know these new names of servers...

@sorry for offtop guys

hardcore pvp is like pvp enforced but without experience from killing players:p but there is no skulls etc

They need to make it pvp-enfo. It'd make it alot more fun. Just have the exp from players deaths low so that people aren't making like level 500 off a few people. :p

Back
Top Bottom