• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ShadowCores Daily [A Project]

Would you like a fansite?

• Total voters

Artpop

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I'm here to present a possible upcoming project that I called "ShadowCores Daily" (Name could change in a future)

The Idea:
I've decided to create the first fansite for ShadowCores, the idea came to my mind some days ago, just because it's a very big server, we're getting 1,600+ active players PER DAY, and our staff is really busy creating new content to be added to our server in future updates, I'm pretty sure they don't have enough time to create and mantain a former fansite.

The Content:
ShadowCores will be a fansite specially for Tibia, the main programme is based in Photos of the day, Daily News, Interesting stories, Interviews and, of course, EVENTS; I've seen around many people complaining about the lack of events in the server, and, as long as Mark, Hani or any other GM are preparing new content, they won't be able to make such those. So I offered myself to help them and I really hope this to work.

How will this help our community?
With so many players online, ShadowCores Daily will still get an impressive increase ammount of players due to RPG/PVP events, interesting rewards and more. Of course, who wouldn't like to see himself in any Picture of the Day? Population will grow, and interaction will be better.

I need your help!
Actually, I'm creating the website. Xon Vanetta is helping me a lot with HTML and CSS languages, he's giving me 100% of his support, and I want you, the community, to tell me HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT TO BE. I would like you to post suggestions, what "theme" would you like to see in, colors, content, and more. I contacted the staff by myself and they told me to ask people, hint them and if the idea goes as I want it to be, I'll get support from them. So, this is really important.

Wanna be part of the team?
If you wanna join me, you can contact me via PM or msg my char ingame (Artpop Silverbolt) whenever I am online, at this moment, I need graphic designers (People with PHOTOSHOP knowledge), I'd like some creative people aswell, so, don't think twice!

I added a poll, if you like the idea, please sign as agreed, I think this could be a positive step for the ShadowCores community :)

Kind regards,
Artpop.

Well, this can be something new and I sign under this. :)

#edit:
That could be a title, what you think?
O33Ppq.png

Last edited:
Well, this can be something new and I sign under this. :)

#edit:
That could be a title, what you think?
O33Ppq.png

I'm thinking about making a logo aswell, that looks cool since it looks like a newspaper (Like the idea you told me about)

I need some creative team, to start on it.

Well if mark already gave you permition to do it go on
SIGNED
but if not, ask permission cuz he can close your domain due to copyright infrigment

Well if mark already gave you permition to do it go on
SIGNED
but if not, ask permission cuz he can close your domain due to copyright infrigment

We've already discussed it, actually, this post was intendeed to be made, to see what the community thinks about it.

I'd suggest you to change this to TwifySoft Daily as there is an upcoming new server, cause you wanna cover that too ;)

Nice idea:D I'd gladly help if you need anything ask me, I might be able to help:)

I want the full site in PINK(!) with some purple shadows in it and after that you have my approval <3

Signed anyway babycake <3

Thanks for your support,

I'd like to know what kind of style you would like the site to have, like colour, etc.

Signed :)

So guys, feel free to choose any of them!

#1.-
Rcb1J8e.png

#2.-
9IMwF1x.png

#3.-
UnI6DwZ.png

#4.-
H8LpRkX.png

#5.-
Hwg9YFD.png

#6.-
pRra7X6.png

#7.-
HstqkQt.png

#8.-
CaAsYQo.png

#9.-
nuCyPrl.png

#10.-
KnsqUiS.png

#11.-
IbIxLTt.png

#12.-
ir7zpgi.png

#13.-
o7aLuBb.png

#14.-
yrJIdQC.png

#15.-
TeHtRWB.png

#16.-
XpDVyfX.png

#17.-
QunWSJK.png

#18.-
n0ceDmC.png

#19.-
R5VKuuz.png

#20.-
dUi0YZ0.png

#21.-
Id2E8FN.png

#22.-
oKqTF2Y.png

#23.-
aoRPDKb.png

And good luck with your project Artpop! :D

Signed, and if gm's colaborates in a future you can add events with prizes...
Add all the bosses that have spawned and the loot, imgs, cam's, etc.
I will colaborate sending pic's and movies everyday if you do that amazing propossal

Back