• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, when the server back to run we lose everything what we earned after this save or what? Tutor/GM/God we want answer o_O!

charloverki charloverki kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sacres itak 400 niewbijesz fatimka 500 szybciej wyjebie niez ty 350

Anyway, im level 135 ek, where can i hunt which give good levels. [Im asking, since i dont use bot.]

charloverki charloverki kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sacres itak 400 niewbijesz fatimka 500 szybciej wyjebie niez ty 350

pod koniec wakacji 400, a w next 500 tyle w temacie, dziekuje dobranoc

500 to chyba jak zrobisz loda z polykiem gmokowi i ci poblogloslawi warzona

shadowcores will not comeback...ever
its over!!

The server ShadowCores is hosted on experienced a network failure which lead to the downtime while we were waiting for the datacenter administrators to address the issue and setup better protection in case of similar issues in the future (it will have another network interface to fallback on).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back