• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores Events By Teren & Dyablo Part3

Teren

Reaction score
Hello again this is my 3rd proposal of events but now with more help of dyablo

Third Event ~The Shadowcores 1st Movie Awards 2012 ~

Well this event will help the ot to have more promo of it
Requeriments on video:

Show 1 quest(like warzone, inquisition)
Show 1 hunt/Or killing bosses
Show 1 war / Pk team
Show The Community

And the GM's will dicide what movie will won (atleast 8:00 minutes of video) and the awards are:

First Place: Frozen_Heart.gif Frozen Hearth, Crystal_Coin.gif 100 Crystal Coins and Gold_Medal.gif Gold Medal.

Second Place: Frozen_Heart.gif Frozen Hearth, Crystal_Coin.gif 50 Crystal Coins and Silver_Medal.gif Silver Medal

Third Place: Crystal_Coin.gif 25 Crystal Coins and Bronze_Medal.gif Bronze Medal

heuehue :D! This one is very easy to do because only you have to record a video and edit very well :D

We wish you good luck once again :)!

Can I make instead a videoblog about ShadowCores and why I think it's better than Rl tibia?… I don't really like to record my screen and it's easier for me to talk to the camera… I have a youtube channel (which is in spanish) but I know that some tibia players watch my videos from time to time.

@RaRFtv - YouTube

Last edited:
Show the community menz, show the epic failing tutors and then you can show how good errrbady is in the global-channels. Then you can also show how awesome everyone is during a quest or so when they start to kill eachother and oh did I forget all the hate between each country? Wonderful community! And yeah, show the forum aswell. Such a lovely and peacefull forum right here :$

Back