• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores Events By Teren

Teren

Reaction score
Hello Talaturen, Im Teren you know me on game and with help of dyablo we got some ideas for shadowcores events people will decide if you may consider them or no:w00t:

First Event! ~ Drawing Competition! ~

This event its about draw a Ferumbras, like the house competition, GM's will decide the winner and the awards are:

First Place: ferumbrasdoll.gif Ferumbras Doll,Crystal_Coin.gif 100 Crystal coins and Gold_Medal.gif Gold Medal.

Second Place: Crystal_Coin.gif 50 Crystal Coins and Silver_Medal.gif Silver Medal.

Thrid Place: Crystal_Coin.gif 25 Crystal Coins and Bronze_Medal.gif Bronze Medal.

Thsi is first event i can only do 5 attach per post so i will make second post

Last edited:
Dread doll .. and not Ferumbras doll. Its just a suggestion ! hahahahah

Thats good lol tell my sister to draw me one lol? Shes doing 7 years Art wohoo ;3

By the way

What the fuck?
Draw a rat!

where we can send draws ?
and must be draw ? can't be something art on tibia ??

Last edited:
I bumped it because i remember that talaturen told me in february will consider to make the movie, draw or any of the events i made so.. lets see what he comment

Back