• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ShadowCores Fansite

What language would you like?

• Ingles

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Español

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lelodro

khé?
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
brewsterl
Hi all, I want to make a fansite about shadowcores..
which language you would like? ^_^, What name would you like for the fansite?
Ty
Also need moderators for the site!! ;)

Do not make a fan site if you cannot write proper English! No offense

lol no, I do not write on the blog.. Alone I am going to create the blog, another user me goes to help to write.. I have desire of putting it in English and Spanish and I help in the part in Spanish; P

Do not make a fan site if you cannot write proper English! No offense

lol here you are being mean to others again? dude whats fuking wrong with you? like dyablo said at least he's trying asshole why dont you fuking try to do something for the community like he is trying instead of being mean to others for no reason

Would be cool if you added stuff like pg of the day, but yeah let's see this website... I hope it's not hosted on some free site right? Haha...

Whats ingles? I thought it was english. And btw if u cant even write it in english you shouldnt even start a "fansite"

Whats ingles? I thought it was english. And btw if u cant even write it in english you shouldnt even start a "fansite"

He already said he wouldn't be the one taking care of the english posts/areas. He would be in charge of the spanish part of the site.

He already said he wouldn't be the one taking care of the english posts/areas. He would be in charge of the spanish part of the site.

dude they are retards they cant read.

- - - Updated - - -

also "ingles" mean english in spanish moron go to school and then comment ur bullshit.

Last edited:
dude they are retards they cant read.

- - - Updated - - -

also "ingles" mean english in spanish moron go to school and then comment ur bullshit.

Ohh sorry fuckface. If he want to make a ENGLISH fansite WHY THE FUCK DO HE WRITE IN SPANISH U DIPSHIT. Before u try to flame someone do it right

But sure, If he cant write english. I guess the "ingles" fansite will end up with. This veri got pevepe veri high dmg, It keel many bakkpakk.

Back